Eureka! The Power of an Experimental Mindset in B2B Marketing
Speaker: Doug Kessler | Co-founder and Creative Director | Velocity
The pace of change in B2B marketing just keeps accelerating. In a market like this, the biggest mistake you can make is to do the same things this year as you did last year. It’s essential to keep growing, learning, and pioneering new territory.
The "Experimental Mindset" isn’t just a way of thinking about your marketing — it’s a way of building teams, programs, and strategies with learning and experimentation built in. Get it right and you have a good shot at hitting the “10x” marketing that builds entire businesses. Get it wrong and you’re stuck in the same rut as everyone else in your market. Join us for this session to make sure you get it right.
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Incorporate experimentation, the up-and-coming critical dimension in marketing
- Understand the need for a ring-fenced budget for experiments
- Get stakeholders on board and manage expectations
- Recognize the value of failure
- Know what experimentation looks like: how to plan for stages with go/no-go points
- Learn from experiments that worked (and some that didn’t)