Lean Content: Writing for One, When One's All You Got
Speaker: Ian Lurie | CEO and Founder, Portent Interactive
You walk into the room. Your content team of 10 people looks at you with shining eyes. They're inspired, ready to go. You all dive in, producing one amazing piece after another... Uh huh. Also, happy unicorns frolic outside the window.
In the real world most of us have small teams, or we're alone.
Join us for this session, where you'll learn to create content when it's just you.
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Access a writer's toolbox for creating portable, repurposable content
- Create a streamlined content workflow
- Work with images when you're not a designer
- Apply ideation techniques when you're locked in a closet
- Incorporate ideas for self-promoting content
- Utilize editing tools and techniques when it's just you
- Put the polish on the work, without learning HTML