Stranger Things Have Happened: How Collaborating With Influencers Can Help You Save the Day and Change the World
Speaker: Ashley Zeckman | Director of Agency Marketing | TopRank Marketing
Eleven isn’t the only kid from Hawkin’s Indiana that possesses special powers. Each of the children that have graced our screens for two binge-worthy seasons of Stranger Things have something special to offer. And the same goes for your influencers.
Some influencers that you work with may have the power of social, while others have minds that can literally move your audience to action. But the question is: how can you harness the power of influencers to create epic, info-taining, award-worthy content?
In this session we’ll break down the barriers and:
- Learn how to identify influencers and tap into their powers
- Explore B2B influencer secrets from the trenches.
- Dive into 3 stories of successful content and influencer marketing in action.
- Learn steps for creating a stellar experience for your audience and your influencers.
- Discover scrappy ideas for collaborating with influencers when you have limited time and resources.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the right mix of influencers to meet your marketing objectives
- Ensure a great experience for audiences and influencers alike
- Begin implementing successful influencer content programs now
This session is for: This is an intermediate session for B2B marketers that are aware of influencer marketing and are looking for help developing successful influencer content programs.