Teach Me How: Build a Thriving Global Network Without Going to Networking Events
Speaker: Chris Marr
When you think of 'business networking’ you probably imagine a room full of people in suits, handing out business cards and pitching their products and services. And it sucks.
It’s common knowledge that your network is one of the most valuable assets in business. But quit 'networking' and replace it with something more strategic, specific, and highly effective— you’ll see something way more exciting happens!
Join us for this session to learn tips and tricks on how to grow your network wider and deeper for a more thriving and profitable business. It’s not just about sales or having a CRM system. It’s about leadership in your network and seeing the bigger picture of connecting people and becoming a valuable thought leader. We’ll show you how to grow your personal network, save time, meet the right people, and create value for the people you trust the most…without EVER going to a networking event.
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Implement an exact methodology to build and strengthen your thriving global network
- ‘Become a connector’ and understand why it’s crucial for your personal growth and success
- Understand the strategic and tactical approach to network growth
- Get networking results and know what those results should look like
- Get and stay organized with systems and processes that make networking work