Volunteer at MarketingProfs 2017 B2B Marketing Forum
October 3-6, 2017 | Boston Westin Waterfront, Boston, MA
MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum, now in its 11th year, is an event designed for business-to-business marketers. While our event is a professional gathering of marketing professionals, it’s anything but stuffy!
Our attendees are fun, lively, and motivated. Your sponsors and speakers are cutting-edge. We come together once a year to learn the latest in digital, mobile, and social trends; to have fun; and to be inspired.
We typically need just a few volunteers to work this event. So if you are set on attending this year’s Forum, we strongly encourage you to take advantage of current discounted prices.
You will be representing MarketingProfs and the B2B Marketing Forum. We require professional behavior while working the event.
Availability: Volunteers are needed Tuesday, October 3 – Friday, October 6, 2017 at the Boston Westin Waterfront
Duties and Responsibilities:
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Comfort with high public visibility and attendee and staff interaction. Outgoing, helpful personalities are a plus
Personal awareness and emotional maturity
Willingness to be flexible and move to where needed during event
Event experience a plus
Pre B2B Forum:
Sign Volunteer Agreement
Attend one of the pre-event online Staff Training sessions
Attend in-person, staff training on DAY, October DATE from START TIME to END TIME at the Boston Westin Waterfront
During the B2B Forum:
You can expect to work up to 15-20 hours over several days on site (not including volunteer training) for your free ticket to B2B Marketing Forum. In many cases you will still be able to attend some (or even all) of the sessions you desire. We try to accommodate your preferences, but this is a volunteer position and we do expect you to work for your free ticket.
Post B2B Forum:
Provide feedback following the event through staff survey and/or email.
- Access to event sessions, once shift is complete or as duties allow
- Access to conference breakfast and lunch on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Access to the evening Networking Sponsor Receptions once shift is complete on Wednesday and Thursday
- Access to B2B After Dark Karaoke Party once shift is complete on Thursday
- Receive MarketingProfs B2B Forum Staff T-shirts (to be worn while volunteering). The event is business casual to enjoy the event experience in a relaxed, comfortable manner.
- Exposure to thought leaders and marketing experts
- Behind the scenes access to the MarketingProfs B2B Forum event team and colleagues
- Expand your network of friends and potential business or employment opportunities