Volunteers for MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum 2018.
November 13-16, 2018 | San Francisco Marriott Marquis
MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum, now in its 12th year, is an event designed for business-to-business marketers. While our event is a professional gathering of marketing professionals, it’s anything but stuffy!
Our attendees are fun, lively, and motivated. Our sponsors and speakers are cutting-edge. We come together once a year to learn the latest in digital, mobile, and social trends; to have fun; and to be inspired.
We typically need just a few volunteers to work this event. So if you are set on attending this year’s Forum, we strongly encourage you to take advantage of current discounted prices.
If you are selected as a volunteer, you'll be representing MarketingProfs and B2B Marketing Forum. We require professional behavior while working the event. Volunteers are needed Tuesday, November 13 – Friday, November 16, 2018 at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. To be considered for a volunteer position, please complete the B2B Marketing Forum Volunteer Application and Agreement.
Pre B2B Forum:
Attend one of the pre-event online Staff Training sessions
During the B2B Forum:
You can expect to work up to 15-20 hours over several days on site (not including volunteer training) for your free ticket to B2B Marketing Forum. In many cases you will still be able to attend some (or even all) of the sessions you desire. We try to accommodate your preferences, but this is a volunteer position and we do expect you to work for your free ticket.
Parking vouchers will be provided for the days you are volunteering. If you prefer to stay overnight at the venue, we are able to provide you a discounted room rate through our group block.
Post B2B Forum:
Provide feedback following the event through staff survey and/or email.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Comfort with high public visibility and attendee and staff interaction. Outgoing, helpful personalities are a plus
Personal awareness and emotional maturity
Willingness to be flexible and move to where needed during event
Event experience a plus
- Access to event sessions, once shift is complete or as duties allow
- Access to conference breakfast and lunch on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Access to the evening Networking Sponsor Receptions once shift is complete on Wednesday and Thursday
- Receive MarketingProfs B2B Forum Staff T-shirts (to be worn while volunteering). The event is business casual to enjoy the event experience in a relaxed, comfortable manner.
- Exposure to thought leaders and marketing experts
- Behind the scenes access to the MarketingProfs B2B Forum event team and colleagues
- Expand your network of friends and potential business or employment opportunities