Content Strategy and SEO for B2B
November 13 | 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
From the first keyphrase to the final conversion, this session connects every dot. Your content and your website are a bridge between a Google search results page and your website’s thank you page. Here is the complete approach to making that bridge a fast-flowing highway of continuous demand using content.
In this full-day workshop, Andy will walk through each step in the process for driving B2B leads with content marketing, from first action to final outcome.
Learn to be a “dual threat marketer” by combining SEO with conversion optimization, search and psychology, cheese and mousetraps. There’s more than one way to use content to generate demand for services. This is one of the best.
After this workshop, you'll be able to:
- Identify your target audience and create content that engages them
- Understand what you should be ranking for and the two types of keyphrases to include
- Use PR and research to build links, authority, and ranking potential
- Determine what to publish and how to promote it
- Support lead generation using the right topics, formats, and collaborators
Suggested Attendee Skill Level:
This session is for B2B marketers with active content marketing programs.