Don't Do This, Do That for B2B Email
November 13 | 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Email isn’t the most sexy marketing topic, nor is it the most fun, but if done well it can lead to the best ROI of any channel in your B2B marketing mix. Regardless of industry, and even though there is more noise in the inbox and more apps for consumers to juggle, email continues to prove itself as the best one-to-one communication channel for brands — and most preferred by our customers.
But B2B marketers continue to struggle with this channel. Whether it’s sending the same email to all our subscribers, not authenticating our domains, designing campaigns for consumers of yesteryear, being blatantly too personal, not using the right data to effectively personalize email content, not testing, not mixing up our email tactics, or simply living up to averages, we stumble all the time with email marketing.
Join Michael as he leads you through a full-day workshop that will provide you with best and most practical ways to improve your email campaigns, challenges your email conceptions, and shows you just why this channel continues to be vitally important for marketers. You'll walk away with a renewed zest for email marketing as well as 65+ tactics that you can use on your campaigns from the moment you walk back into your office.
After this workshop, you'll be able to:
- Understand why email still matters to you and the people you're trying to reach
- Ensure your campaigns are making it to the Inbox
- Understand how Internet Service Providers (ISPs) might be treating your campaigns
- Understand Europe's new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements
- Know the similarities and differences for how B2B audiences consume email, convert from it, and how different design choices impact those conversions
- Understand email’s role in cross‑channel orchestration
- Create effective email designs
- Perform regular email audits which are crucial to email success
- Develop targeted emails and lifecycle messaging strategies
- Make sure you’re tracking the metrics you should be and discover those you may not be or may not know about
- Have some insight into what the future of email might look like
Suggested Attendee Skill Level:
This workshop is perfect for all types of email marketers. Strategies and tactics will build from basic through advanced concepts. Whether you're looking for a refresher course or to learn advanced email tactics, this workshop will deliver. If you are a veteran marketer or marketing executive who is new to the channel, attending this workshop will help you get up to speed with key concepts.