Revenue-Responsible Marketing: Aligning Marketing & Sales Priorities for Predictable Results
November 13 | 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sales and marketing alignment is about more than enabling your sales team. Instead, it works to strategically align sales and marketing to ensure they move lock-step towards common goals. So, are you confident that your strategies will continue to move your business forward? Or are you worried they’ll peter out before work even begins? Success is built on a foundation that lasts – it’s time to start building now.
In this full-day interactive workshop, you’ll learn strategies and best practices to develop, build, implement, and scale a sales & marketing alignment program, including how to:
- Conduct a reliable, meaningful audit on your current sales strategy and processes
- Map your campaigns and content strategies to your buyer’s journey and funnel positions
- Align and prioritize sales and marketing activities to reach revenue objectives
- Enable and empower your sales and marketing teams for revenue success
At the end of this workshop, you'll be able to:
- Plan and scale marketing efforts to accelerate sales velocity top of funnel
- Generate incremental sales from targeted customers at the bottom of funnel
- Reliably forecast quarterly revenue streams with more visibility
- Implement a thoughtful approach to demand generation and sales strategy
Suggested Attendee Skill Level: Intermediate
This workshop is for marketers who are ready to move past activity and tactic-based marketing measurement and improve their results to drive business outcomes. If you are looking to advance your career and improve your revenue marketing and business skills, this workshop is a must! You'll learn how to embrace revenue responsibility, execute programs your CFO will love, fully align with the sales & revenue objectives of the company, and more!