How Top Performing Companies Integrate Content and Selling
October 3 | 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Now more than ever, it's imperative that organizations break down the silos that exist between sales and marketing departments. Only then will we be able to achieve the greatest success possible in the digital age.
In this workshop, you’ll receive hands-on training from two world-class speakers and trainers, Ian Altman and Marcus Sheridan. You'll discover how top performing companies not only integrate content into their selling process, but also what is needed to get cross-organizational buy-in from all departments.
You will learn:
- What content moves the needle the most for B2B organizations — from an ROI perspective
- What content is most useful for sales teams
- How the most successful companies produce, distribute, and leverage their content during the sales process
- How the principles of world-class content marketing apply as much to offline sales conversations as online conversations
- The steps needed to achieve cross-departmental buy-in of content marketing