Teach Me How: B2B Email Deliverability in a B2C World
Speaker: Chris Arrendale | CEO, Inbox Pros
You spend a lot of time crafting awesome email messages, but if they never get to the inbox, your efforts are doomed from the start. As a B2B marketer, you face a special and complex challenge—getting into the corporate email inbox.
Join us for this session to learn what you can do to make sure you reach customers that are using corporate email addresses. Whether you are using marketing automation or simply attempting to reach B2B consumers, you will get tips on how to identify deliverability issues, as well as best practices for using your marketing technology. We will share stories from the trenches, case study results, and lessons learned along the way.
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify B2B deliverability issues
- Execute best practices for sending to B2B customers or prospects
- Recognize top anti-spam appliances and technology commonly used at corporations
- Reach out to IT people to whitelist you
- Use B2B best practices for lists and engagement