COVID-19 Health and Safety Information and Protocols
UPDATED October 15, 2022
This policy covers COVID-19 health and safety protocols for MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2023.
***Because COVID-19 is an evolving situation, please check back for further updates to this policy.***
All attendees, sponsors, speakers, and event staff at MarketingProfs B2B Forum must follow these COVID-19 health and safety measures for the 2023 event:
- Masks are optional.
- A negative COVID-19 test result is not required.
- Vaccination is not required, but highly recommended.
- You are encouraged to take any additional precautions you deem necessary to keep yourself safe.
Please do not enter the event if you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
These symptoms include:
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
If you—or someone you have been in close contact with—experiences any of the following while at the event, please isolate yourself in your hotel room or other accommodations, and notify event staff:
- You/your contact is exposed to COVID-19
- You/your contact exhibits COVID-19 symptoms
- You/your contact receives a positive COVID-19 test result
Assumption of Risk & Agreement
By registering for and attending the event, you voluntarily agree to the following:
- To assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- To accept primary responsibility for taking steps to protect yourself from contracting COVID-19.
- To follow all federal/state/local public health and government laws and guidelines for COVID-19 health and safety in effect at the time of the event. If such laws or guidelines are more stringent than these Terms & Conditions, they will take precedence.
- To fully comply with any health, safety, and other policies instituted by MarketingProfs and the venue while attending the event, including any modifications and/or enhancements of health and safety policies.
Advance apologies for the strict wording, but our lawyers require us to add that by registering you also agree:
- To pay for all expenses if you contract COVID-19 or test positive for COVID-19 while at the event, including but not limited to costs related to quarantine (hotel, meals), medical care, transportation to and from a medical facility, and changes in travel.
- Under no circumstances shall MarketingProfs be liable to you for any injury, expenses, or other loss of any kind arising in any manner from COVID-19 or otherwise arising from your travel to/from, attendance at, or participation in MarketingProfs B2B Forum.
- Hotel and event services may be modified or curtailed at any time if necessary or appropriate to meet COVID-19 health and safety practices.
- You agree that this Liability Waiver & Release of Claims does not supersede or limit any applicable law limiting or barring the liability of MarketingProfs from any claims related to COVID-19.