Workshop — Aligning the Twin Hearts: Marketing and Sales
Workshop Day - October 12 - 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
All Access Pass
Date: October 12
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm ET (hour lunch break)
Price: Included with an All-Access pass or register for just this workshop (does not include access to the regular conference)
Want to increase your revenue? Align your marketing and sales efforts!
With this interactive workshop, you’ll learn about lead qualifications, getting buy-in from sales and management, and content mapping. Learn to think like a salesperson and close the gap between sales and marketing – once and for all!
You’ll walk away with a three-part sales plan, knowledge of how to optimize the flow of your plan, and some tips and tricks for creating and presenting your plan. You’ll even discover how to keep your sales enablement going with Martech stack and sales stack integrations, and how to ensure continuous collaboration and communications.
In this full-day workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Align marketing with sales
- Plan using sales persona writing and intelligence gathering
- Build a three-part Sales Enablement Plan
- Implement, measure, and access your sales enablement plan and dashboard
- Six hours of in-person instructor interaction, hands-on exercises, and peer collaboration
- Companion e-learning designed to augment and reinforce what you learn in the classroom
- A comprehensive workbook filled with in-class activities and important learnings
- A quick-reference job aid, so key takeaways are at the ready
B2B and Tech Marketing Consultant, Author, Speaker