If there’s anything we’ve learned since 2020, it’s that anything is possible. The unimaginable can happen. Unpredictable is the norm. And Marketing needs to be prepared for it.
But… say what? How? How can you be ready for anything in a world of Extreme Everything happening… and all at once?
The questions for Marketers become:
- How can you future-proof your career by being able to adapt to almost any situation?
- How can we lead teams that are happy and fulfilled—and throwing a collective Philly Salute to the Great Resignation? (Not on your watch!)
It turns out that the secret to a future-proofed career and happy, successful marketing teams is one and the same.
In this debut talk based on brand-new proprietary research, MarketingProfs' own CCO Ann Handley and CMO Jen Smith will:
- Break down what B2B marketers need to do in 2022 (and beyond) to be more empowered and effective in their roles
- Share an inside look at what the most successful marketing leaders are doing to nurture marketers, grow capabilities, and counter the Great Resignation
- Offer true insights based on real research with Marketing leaders in North America (not hunches or vibes)
Plus! They’ll share some fun trivia about modern Marketers and Marketing Teams. Will there be trivia prizes…? Well, does MarketingProfs excel at bringing the fun? 🙂
Who’s ready to hear the secrets of Marketing’s success in crazy, unpredictable times? Join us!